Application from Cian - 100 KIAP

A place for potential cadets to submit their applications to the 100KIAP! Apply now!
Forum rules
Submit your application by using "Application Form": https://100kiap.org/forum/app.php/applicationform
Morri
Callsign: Morri
Zulu Time: +1

Application from Cian - 100 KIAP

Post by Morri » 08 Jun 2020 02:02

A user, Cian, has applied with the following information using the application form.
IP:
Email:
Applying for: 100 KIAP
Reason for applying:
I'm a dedicated Redfor pilot who's looking to improve my skill level and engage in the teamwork and coordination that makes the SU27 such a great airframe , I've a decent understanding of formation flying(Still getting the hang of it and waiting for Delanclip to arrive),maneuvers such as cross blocks, BFM and BVR. I primarily fly the SU27 and am looking forward to the possibility of learning and flying with you!
Callsign: Morri
ZULU Time zone: +1
Time (Zulu) available for flights?: 18:00+ but will try to fit schedule around whatever is necessary
Flightsim experience: 300 hrs of DCS, flying in casual squadron flights in SU-27 and learning about BFM,BVR etc from experienced pilots.
Are you easily offended?: Not in the slightest
About yourself: Irish Computer Science student who occasionally flew in DCS until flying with a few members of this group who got me hooked, relaxed and always willingly to learn and accept criticism. Tend to be quiet at first but will join in and have a laugh.